Sunday, June 7, 2015

Blog Ideas?

So you guys, it is my personal goal to post at least one blog post every day. Is that too unrealistic? The problem is that no way, can I read a book every day so I'm trying to extend my blog posts outside of book reviews. So do you guys have any suggestions? If you do, please comment below because I want to hear your thoughts?

I was considering doing a top ten Tuesday where I'll give you my top ten favorite contemporary or dystopian. I'm also, going to start an annual series that will feature my bookshelf which is filled with books. I was thinking of taking a photo of my shelf and explaining my thoughts and things about the book. What do you guys think of that? Another idea is to have a re-read Friday where I re-read books and post reviews on them.

I'll definitely post book hauls that I have and try to expand outside of book reviews. Obviously, book reviews will remain as the a steady, essential content, but I want to offer more and be less homogeneous.

One Page at a Time

-Skimmy.

No comments:

Post a Comment