Sunday, August 30, 2015

Back to School Reading

I'm back, peeps!

I apologize for the long hiatus I had. I was busy and I caught up summer reading which took a lot of my time. If you are curious to what my summer reading was it was How to Read Literature like a Professor by Thomas Foster and The House of the Spirits by Isabel Allende. I have to annotate one of the books and it has been a slow process. But I promise to get cracking on reading and posting more.

So my first post after that summer hiatus will be a back to school reading list. With school starting, it is a lot more easier to pick up books and some schools have reading programs that allow students a few minutes to read books. I am also, re-reading books at night before I fall asleep and my first pick has been Paper Towns. I did watch the film and I really enjoyed it. 

I'm going to stop the rambling and get cracking on this list.

The Fill-In Boyfriend

The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West
If anyone can write a sweet, romantic novel, it is Kasie West. She is one of the queens of teen romance novels. And this is one seems like no exception.

Lair of Dreams (Diviners Series #2)
Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray
I read the first novel and enjoyed it a lot. And I'm surprised to see that the second novel took a few years and finally released.

Never Always Sometimes
Never Always Sometimes by Adi Alsaid
This book seems pretty interesting and I'm quite intrigued by it. I might check it out.

Everything, Everything
Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
This books has a really fascinating premise and I really want to read this.

We All Looked Up
We All Looked Up by Tommy Wallach
I love the Breakfast Club and so this automatically appeals to me.


One Page at a Time
-Skimmy.



No comments:

Post a Comment