Sunday, January 4, 2015

Update!

I'm so sorry for the hiatus I've had and it was a long hiatus. But this is a new year and with a new year comes some resolutions. I'm definitely not your resolution gal, but I find the idea of having goals appealing so here are some of my resolutions relating to this blog.

1. I will try to update more because I like the whole idea of blogging and I am very passionate about books and this is one direct way I can express that passion.

2. I'm going to work on my blog posts. It will take a while for me to pick and choose the type of blog post formats for me and I will be testing numerous ideas so nothing is really permanent for sure.

3. I will read more, but to be honest in my whole defense, I am getting busy and I will get busier, but I will try to get a blog post, no matter how busy I get. My goal is at least two blog posts per a day specifically Sundays and Tuesday, but believe me there is no guarantee.

4. I need to get a proper logo for my blog and my name so I will ask a close friend who's a graphic design to get started on that.

So far these are my goals regarding my blog, but I could definitely add to this list because it is pretty short and there's lots I need to do,



One Page at a Time
-Skimmy.

No comments:

Post a Comment